Sandy Hungerford – Services
Every problem holds within itself a seed to its own solution
Sandy Hungerford provides professional Counselling Psychology services to address social and emotional health concerns to reduce distress and nurture and promote well-being and relationships.
Appointments available Monday – Friday, 9am-6pm.
Out of hours appointments by special arrangement.
A doctor’s referral is not essential, but Medicare and other rebates may be available if a doctor’s referral is obtained.
At the initial session Sandy will advise a session schedule which addresses the specific requirements of individual clients. This typically involves regular weekly or fortnightly appointments over a number of weeks.
- Phone or email for appointments
- Initial Consultation: 70 minutes
- Standard Individual Consultation: 55 minutes
- Couples Consultation: 90 minutes
- In person sessions at Sandy’s home-consulting rooms at The Hill, Newcastle.
- Tele-Health sessions available where appropriate through Zoom/Skype/facetime platforms.
- Email email@example.com
- By phone 0412 831 212
- Complete contact form
Health Fund Benefits
- Medicare rebate may be applicable. Doctor referral required.
- VVCS-Open Arm accredited
- Hicaps available
- Payment is required prior to or at the conclusion of each session.
- EFTPOS: Debit, Mastercard, VISA
For further information or to make an appointment please contact:
Sandy Hungerford Counselling Psychologist 0412 831 212
Or use the contact page